Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wasting Time

I'm an OCD-ish person. I like to be very neat, organized, clean and on time. So with having this "on time" characteristic also comes a "I have to wait a half an hour longer before I start getting ready so I won't feel stupid for having gotten ready an hour in advance." Yup. I'm currently waiting on dressing up to go out with my friends. Tonight is Winter Formal, but we're too good for dances, so we're instead going to ihop & bowling later and still dressing up because that's how awesome we are.
It will be fun and I'm very excited. No one to impress, no one to be envious of, no one to get in a fight with.
I think that this night is going to be a good one.

See you soon,
Laura

Sexy: leggings! I own my first pair & am wearing them with my dress tonight. it's going to be adorable!
Unsexy: Parents complaining about bills being sent to the wrong house... just PUT IT BACK IN THE MAILBOX! *heavy, mildly irritated sigh*

No comments: